You want to keep having adventures with your significant other, if you don't then it's easy to end up sitting under a blanket and spending time together staring at your laptops. It's a proper dilemma isn't it. How can you still go out frequently together without breaking the bank?
I racked my brain, and believe me it took me a while to think of these, but with the help of my trusty Pinterest app I've devised for you a list of date ideas that don't cost too much money at all.
I'm not saying that all the date ideas below are completely cost free, some of them require a little money, some require none at all and a few of them only require one of you to drive.
Anyway I hope these are helpful to you!
- Go to a nice park or river and have a picnic
- Set up a tent in your garden and sleep by the stars
- Go picture taking around your city
- Go to a local park and play some sport
- Play board games
- Go walking
- Watch a football game at a local pub
- Go wine tasting
- Watch massage videos on YouTube and test it out on each other
- Go berry picking and bake with what you find
- Have a home spa night with wine, face masks and manicures
- Make a bucket list together
- Attend a quiz night
- Attend a concert or local open mic night
- Go to a free museum
- Set up your table like a restaurant and cook something new together
- Pick a random movie and watch it together
- Have a pool competition
- Play mini golf
- Fly a kite
- Feed the ducks
- Play cards
- Water balloon fight
- Paint, draw or make art together
- Go to the beach just to walk by the sea
- Start a new series on Netflix, get popcorn and dim the lights
- Have a themed night. Eg. American movie with hotdogs and twinkies
- Go to a library or used book shop, get a book and read it together
- Build a fort and snuggle up in it with a film
- Make a time capsule
- Drive to get ice cream, or make it yourself!
- Build a fire and toast marshmallows
- Go look around an animal shelter
- Bike ride
- Have a bonfire with warm soup and sparklers
- Climb somewhere high and look down at the view together
- Watch a sunset or sunrise together
- Write a book of your love story
- Make a scrap book or photo collage together
- Make your own afternoon tea date
- Make a playlist together
I hope these ideas help you to still have a cute and fun summer with your loved one! Even cost free dates are enjoyable! Below I've included a picture of my boyfriend and I going on a cute and cost free walk in the woods!
Hope these ideas help you too!