I really have missed it as well so I won’t be having anymore breaks for a while. I thought due to me coming back from a break it’s a good idea to do a little post about myself. I’m giving you a list of 10 things that I love. I’m also doing this blog post because I want to have a list of things I love so I can read it when life gets busy and I forget to enjoy the small things.
So let’s crack on...
1) Tolkien - I was going to say Lord of the Rings but I thought I’d better sum the whole fandom up. I do love anything Tolkien. It’s the whole idea that he created his own world and language. I love losing myself in Middle Earth.
2) Days off work - not much to say about this one, who doesn’t love being off work.
3) Art - I’ve always been into art ever since I was younger, I was always drawing or colouring or making things. I still love it as much at I did then. Recently I’ve found s new love for painting as well. I may even do a post showing a bit of my art.
4) Peanut butter - I am addicted to peanut butter! I have it on banana for a snack, on toast with banana for breakfast and don’t even get me started on Reece’s peanut butter cups, I love them!
5) Books - I’m not even going to say more.
6) Writing - I don’t do as much of it as I’d like but it’s still on the list.
8) My Family - I’m lucky to have such a lovely family
9) My Boyfriend - He’s the best!
10) Coffee - Coffee doesn’t tend to actually wake me up that much but I really do love the taste.
And that’s the end, of course there are lots of other things I could have added to this list but I think 10 was enough. Thanks for reading! X